- Application of this Policy
1.1 NVRLND AS (“NVRLND” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
1.2 This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.nvrlnddesign.co (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
1.3 This policy applies to information we collect on or through this Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
- a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by third parties; or
- b) any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. When you access a third party website (such as a social networking website), we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site or the relevant third party. You should review the privacy policies of each website you visit and each social networking service you use (including understanding how you can change your privacy settings with those services).
- Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to log in the website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the details specified in the “Contact Information” section below.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
3.1 We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, (“personal information”);
- b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, some types of profile information and content that you post on the Website; and/or
- c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
3.2 We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other analytics/tracking technologies.
- Information You Provide to Us.
4.1 The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or placing an order with our Website.
- b) information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- c) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us such as when you report a problem with our Website or other products or services.
- d) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- e) your search queries on the Website.
4.2 You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Analytics data, Cookies and Other Technologies.
5.1 As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- a) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- c) other information obtained through third party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Needle and Chartbeat.
5.2 We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
5.3 The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- c) speed up your searches and access to our website; and
- d) recognize you when you return to our Website.
5.4 The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- b) Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
6.2 We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
7.1 We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- a) to present our Website and its contents to you;
- b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- e) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- f) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- g) for any other purpose with your consent.
7.2 We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
- Disclosure of Your Information
8.1 We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- a) to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- b) to any buyer or other successor of NVRLND, such as in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of NVRLND's assets, in which personal information held by NVRLND about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- c) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- d) with your consent.
8.3 We may also disclose your personal information:
- a) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- b) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NVRLND, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- b) Promotional Offers from NVRLND. If you do not wish to have your email address used by NVRLND to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to the address specified in the “Contact Information” section below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
10.1 You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account dashboard page.
10.2 You may also send us an email using the contact details found in the “Contact Information” section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your Florida Privacy Rights
11.1 Do Not Track Disclosure
- Data Security
12.1 We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
12.2 The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
12.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.